05-08-2020, 12:33 PM   #66
XutvJet
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Cayman Base, 2016 M235

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Well said.
Thank you. I just want to add that if my employer "requires" me to wear a mask at work or a building/company requires me to wear one, I absolutely will. I'm not going to rock the boat. While I feel it is misguided and isn't founded in proven science, it is the employer's and business' choice to do that. If the face mask is a recommendation, I'm likely not going to do it.

I'm tired of hearing government leaders, news casters, and so-called experts etc. preach to me that masks absolutely work.
If you're going to tell me I must do something, then you're going to need to show me the data to justify your position. The CDC has totally dropped the ball, they're largely clueless (somewhat thanks to the Trump administration), and also in bed with industry (same goes for FDA). I cautiously pay attention to their recommendations. I trust the WHO way more than the CDC as they are a group of global medical professionals with far less affected by lobbying and political "input".

I am not conspiracy theorist or anti-government type of person, but how easily people are going along with this mask thing and not asking questions and worse, becoming very ok with potential government tracking measures, is a bit disturbing. As I tell my clients: Trust, but verify.

Last edited by XutvJet; 05-08-2020 at 12:40 PM..
Appreciate 3
Nuckle2218.00
King Rudi13154.00