View Single Post
      11-25-2015, 04:02 PM   #424
Jai 302
Banned
Rep
Drives: F13 640i

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsaad1 View Post
Can't believe the new F12 and new F06 are so far away. They already feel somewhat outdated, by then they will feel ancient.
Funny you mention that because I headed to the BMW dealer a few months ago to trade in my 6er for something new but walked out because no other coupe they had looked even remotely as good or upscale as the current 6 series (except the 3 cylinder i8... sigh) and the LCI 6er wasn't different enough to warrant an upgrade.

So I ended up keeping my Bimmer and got myself a 664lbft AMG torque monster to keep it company. And I'm really happy I chose the AMG over the tame i8 because the sound alone makes it well worth the extra $30k, and it's got a folding hardtop to boot.

If only BMW had a Z8 ///M, i8 ///M or an ///M8... But they're too happy catering to the cheaper market segments so they're bound to lose sales to Merc, Porsche, Audi, Aston and even McLaren in the $150-200k segment as they offer absolutely nothing whatsoever above the 760i. And it's a shame because BMW has so much potential..

Last edited by Jai 302; 11-25-2015 at 04:23 PM..
Appreciate 5