BoostedBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: TiAg E92 335

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post
I thought this may be a cool and motivating thread. For those who are working out on a regular basis, post up your current stats and what you want to achieve by, say late Spring or early Summer. And by May, revise the thread and see if you've met your goal.

I'm 23 yrs old, 5'10'', 165 lbs with 15.1% body fat.

I'm trying to get down into the low 10s in body fat. As far as weight..I would like to be around 150-165. Not trying to be a body builder or anything, just defined.
We have similar body types/goals (well, at least short term )...

I'm 24, 5'10", currently 170lbs @ 13%bf.

I just finished bulking for the past 6 months (went from 155 to 170lbs), and now I just started my cut to get into the 9-10% bf range before I bulk again during the summer (not ideal being bloated all summer long, but whatever). I weighed myself today for the first time since I started my cut last monday and I lost 1.5lbs so I think I'll up my cals another 100 per day since I only want to lose 1lb per week max. I worked hard to put some mass on so I don't want to F it up now.

BTW, I lift 5 days per week, and do cardio at least 3 days per week. I also have a squeeky clean diet... I have no patience so I like to be as efficient as possible when it comes to hitting goals. My long term goal is to be at 175lbs/9%bf.

l 19" Rial Daytona Race l KW V2 l Eisenhaus Race Exhaust l
Appreciate 0