Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACZakka325i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ynguldyn View Post
In other news, BMW has finally decided to be consistent and reconfigured 850i to M850i.
So basically every BMW is now an "M"-something. So lame. I no longer understand the purpose of the M designation.

CSL, on the hand, may turn it all around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindside_137 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACZakka325i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ynguldyn View Post
In other news, BMW has finally decided to be consistent and reconfigured 850i to M850i.
So basically every BMW is now an "M"-something. So lame. I no longer understand the purpose of the M designation.

CSL, on the hand, may turn it all around.
Put that M badge on everything!

People can't even laugh at putting them on non M cars because BMW is now worse than those people. Lol
It always appears to be a wide open three pointer when you look at trying to claim that BMW has been "watering down" the lineup with M letters, however the simple fact is that BMW is strengthening the M brand from CSL to M sport.

http://autoweek.com/article/car-revi...n=awdailydrive

When reviewers are musing whether the M sport model is as good as or a better value overall than the M model.. that shows that your wide open three just became a Lonzo Ball airball.

The simple fact is that the M sport packages and M sport models are actually an application of *more* M throughout the lineup. Anyone that wants the BMW M division to do LESS WORK is a straight playa hater..
Appreciate 3
goj2251.50