Thread: Kre-Alkalyn
View Single Post
      03-29-2010, 01:41 PM   #9
Spec 1
Faster in the Corners
United_States
Rep
Drives: '91 E30, '05 ZX6-R, '06 300C

Thought I would update a month into it. I've been very happy with this product!! I've been noticing the same effects as the creatine monohydrate even though the serving size is much less. There was no loading phase and the best thing about it is my creatine bloat disappeaered! I had what looked like an extra 3-4 lbs around my belly on the monohydrate, which took maybe a week to disappear after switching products.

This product is inexpensive compared to many monohydrates as well. A $30 bottle will supply you for 2 months. 1 pill pre-workout and 1 pill post-workout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leocdmg View Post
Yea you do get bloated this is true. Just out of curiosity what monohydrate was it? I took regular stuff straight from pro source called syntrhax w/ Arginine. I saw very little bloating. Well Im eager to here what you say about this product. Keep us posted and happy lifting!
I'm not sure as to the monohydrate name. It was a propriatary blend from GNC. I wasn't too kean on how it didn't mix well with water, as well for it to be most effective you really want to avoid mixing it with water. Blech! I didn't think there was much bloat from it but once I switched I noticed "3-4 lbs" drop from my tummy.