Sophisticated Redneck
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal_NSX View Post
A bone stock 2023 Model 3 Performance does 3.1 secs 0-60 and 11.5 1/4 mile

Some bolt ons and a tune are never going to get an F32 anywhere near 3.1 0-60

Bone stock Model 3 Performance cars do very well on a track as you can see in the video I posted from Top Gear as it beat the M3 in lap time, 0-60 and 1/4 mile...and that was the first gen M3P

A comparable BMW today is the M3 Comp Xdrive and almost twice the price
You are incorrect sir. A F32 with bolt-ons will beat a model 3, modded or stock and quite badly especially in the 1/4 mile. See receipts below. Yes a modded F32 DIESEL is faster then the fastest Modded Model 3 with no interior. How embarrassing.

Please do show me a bone stock that does 3.1 0-60. And no 1 foot roll out on a drag strip BS. All I have found with those times have "EV mods" Translation: gutted interior, lightweight wheels" Did I miss something?

The truth of the matter is most model 3 P's are stuck in the mid 3 second range in real world street performance, I should know, I race several each week as they EVERYWHERE and all appear to be driven by BGM-M3COMP clones who think they are driving rocketships. The bruise on their ego when then can't beat a 10 year old 185k mile 5500 SUV powered by one of BMW's most notorious engines .....

Attached Images

Appreciate 0