View Single Post
      02-18-2019, 04:01 PM   #36
SoCalKarl
Drive It Like You Stole It
Rep
Drives: BMW 2020 Z4 M40i

Let It Ride

No disrespect to anyone on this blog but sometimes the comments you read from fence sitters is amazing.

Say what you will about the price of this or the price of that but if you are a true Z4 fan you're going to fork up the $$$ and buy the car. It doesn't matter how much the Boxster is, how much the 3 series (fully loaded) is or how much the M2 is. Nobody cares. If you like the Z4 you're going to buy the M40i version and pony up the nearly $70,000.00 to own it. Yes that's a lot of money and yes there are other cars out there for the same amount of bucks. But that's not the point. It's only money and you can't take it with you. In this day and age you are what you drive. So for many they just need to pull up their skirts and put on their big girl panties and just bite the bullet.

It's that simple. This Z4 is not for everyone and not everyone can or wants to afford it. But you can bet you a$$ that everyone will want to drive it. Drive it like they stole it. The fact that this Z4 may not be for everyone is probably a good thing.

As a true BMW car guy I don't care how much it cost. I had an E85 Z4 and an E89 Z4. This 2020 M40i G29 will be my third Z4. I know it is going to be a jewel of a car and driving it everyday with the top down here is Southern California is what it is all about. I am going to love every freakin minute of it. When you see me flying down the highway with the top down please make note of my ear to ear smile. Cuz bloggers this is what the Z4 roadster is all about.
Appreciate 2