Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramman434 View Post
My wife's uncle just bought this in the exact same white about a month ago and loves it. I had no idea about the premiums on these until he told me.

He lucked out and found a lady selling the premium wheels local, and got them powder coated black. I'll shoot you a pick when I'm at his house next. It looks night/day better.
The thought of powder coating the wheels black never even crossed my mind. I was a fan of the SX Telluride with the upgraded black wheels, would definitely be interested in seeing how the premium wheels came out after powder coat. Much appreciated!
Sorry for the non-BMW pics guys, apparently it's hard to send a pic through a PM from the app:

My wife's uncle came over Sat & I remember to snap some pics of his powder coated wheels for JP10 .

He also just painted the chrome portions on the front lip & rear diffuser with Rustoleum black spray paint. Actually came out great. I think I've talked him into a light black wrap on the rear reflectors in the middle of the black bumper.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0