01-14-2014, 10:31 AM   #26
aajami
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Space Gray '09 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
LFA X Code is a full CF LFA with 5.3l V10, rumoured to have 12.000 RPM redline, it is a prototype that will run the Nurburgring endurance race aside the other normal LFA and the GT86.

Scott is indeed right that this FT-1 aka Supra is not the BMW/Toyota collaboration, because the FT-1 is not planned to be hybrid, but just normal RWD with normal engine. Toyota might build its own I6.
Thanks for the info. How confident are you that the FT-1 won't be a hybrid? Autoblog makes it sound like an almost certainty that it will.

Also, if this thing has an I6, then it's almost definitely going to be FI, which is a shame. I was really hoping that it would be the baby LFA that the RC-F was not.
Mods: M Performance exhaust | ZCP retrofit | Euro airbox | GTS DCT flash | JPN 240 ECU flash | Euro LCI taillights | CRT lip | OEM alarm retrofit | Space Gray bumper plugs | BMW Performance: Mk. II spoiler / Mk. II non-electronic steering wheel / mirror caps / front grilles / side gills / intake louvers / emblem
Appreciate 0