Rep
Drives: 2020 Z4 M40i

Garage List
2024 BMW X5 M60  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewarty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenvillatoro View Post
Misano Blue looks gorgeous with black grilles! Full exterior pics in the gallery with this article:

https://www.bmwblog.com/2019/02/14/2...n-misano-blue/

Note, per the article, that the media is in SoCal this week to test drive the US-spec Z4 as well as other BMW products. So, we'll soon get to read a fresh batch of articles about the higher HP M40i version.
Good choice CoEl and stevenvillaroro, although in the UK the Z4 G29 is receiving very mixed opinions on its radical appearance. Several existing Z4 owners don't like the styling of the G29. I am one of the few who actually like the styling of the new car. The front end view is where it is most disliked.

I had a previous generation E89 model and loved it and have placed an order for an M40i in Misano Blue. Just waiting for it to be delivered next month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewarty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenvillatoro View Post
Misano Blue looks gorgeous with black grilles! Full exterior pics in the gallery with this article:

https://www.bmwblog.com/2019/02/14/2...n-misano-blue/

Note, per the article, that the media is in SoCal this week to test drive the US-spec Z4 as well as other BMW products. So, we'll soon get to read a fresh batch of articles about the higher HP M40i version.
Good choice CoEl and stevenvillaroro, although in the UK the Z4 G29 is receiving very mixed opinions on its radical appearance. Several existing Z4 owners don't like the styling of the G29. I am one of the few who actually like the styling of the new car. The front end view is where it is most disliked.

I had a previous generation E89 model and loved it and have placed an order for an M40i in Misano Blue. Just waiting for it to be delivered next month.
I used to lease an E89 and I like the G29. I do have to see it in real life though, not just pictures, before placing an order. I think I will go for red. Reading in a German forum that the Frozen Grey has longer lead time.
Appreciate 1
-cj-199.00