12-24-2007, 04:42 PM   #63
mpimping
Banned
South Korea
Rep
Drives: gti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expired View Post
Been going to the wrong places then.. They have some of the best strains over in Europe, and have the proper facility's to grow it. Chances are if anyone is growing over where you live, they got their seeds from Europe. Or they are amateurs growing from seeds that they pick out of what they bought. It's funny how you say here in the U.S. we specialize in hybrids, when most of the new strains and breeding is done in Europe.
It's all your opinion what is the best though, Europe has a wider variety to choose what is right for you.

I LOL every time I hear someone talk about weed as if they were an expert, and then call someone a newb or rookie. Does it really take all that much to know about weed?? Should you be proud about knowing what little there is to know about weed, and consider yourself an expert?? I have never even smoked and I'm sure I know more than a lot of people that do.

-Nathan
I've never been to the dam but I heard the bud is too commercial. It's hard to find organic buds there compared to Cali.
Appreciate 0