View Single Post
      02-13-2020, 05:47 PM   #3774
adc100
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 Forester XT

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
The law of attraction is an interesting concept to discuss when it comes to the topic of CC. Especially on a BMW message board.

For some reason the tremendous increase in CC rubs me wrong.

But John & Jane Smith driving around with a glock?
Yea..I know where you are coming from orange. In PA. You need zero training and if your background is OK you can walk in and walk out with your permit.

I believe 2A gives us that right and since any criminal can carry illegally I believe we need the right of self devense. But in the majority of self defense efforts in a public place. The untrained is just as likely to injure an innocent.

I know on gun boards that these untrained folks feel they need a 14+ round mag...totally wrong. (IMHO). You are responsible for every piece of lead out of your muzzle.

I am a NRA pistol instructor. But that is only in the basic course wich is not really good enough. I have been take lessons at our Law Enforcement Center for 5 years. In terms of my skill level..I feel I am much better trained in this area than cops. But really there is so much to know that I still feel I need to know more.

In a serious threat you will most likely have inadequate time to react or you should get out of dodge. That is what these "John Waynes" don't understand.

The horses have left the barn.
Appreciate 0