Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Z4 M40i

Garage List
2024 BMW X5 M60  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPelletier View Post
IF EOP is 2025, I'm not sure how much of an LCI there will be.....even if there is one. Unless I've missed something, nobody knows....the only spy pics that show an alleged LCI had no descernible styling changes. I could actually sell my very low mileage, mint, M40i for as much as I paid for it but I have no faith that there will be changes I like or want.....or even if it will happen. Also notice the current option roll back due to Covid....which makes me question what will be available in the near future. If they do produce a Z4M, it will likely be very limited production and cost 50% more - if so, I wouldn't be interested anyhow. I think I'll stick with my car; I'm pretty happy with it.

Dave
Because the spy pics indicate there will be few changes, I figure the chances I won't like the LCI car are slim. But yes, always possible and I would hate to get rid of mine and be without one or having to re-buy a used one I like.

If the spy pics are real, it's definitely more than just color combo changes - or why the camouflage. Not like one can't tell it's a Z4.
Appreciate 0