General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoshi71 View Post
Oh that's smart. So just train to fight one guy in the ring and when the bar scenario arises, press charges a sue.
No, it just means having common sense on not taking a fight to the ground when there are others around. Even in a bar fight a guy will grapple you. In the event he grapples you, having grappling experience gives you the opportunity to dictate where the fight will go.

Quote:
Probably half of any class is live, full contact fighting; no gloves.
Whatever pics or clips of breaks you found were probably of Barathy from 30 years ago. They were pretty cheesy but breaking 30" of granite really isnt a joke.
No gloves really? So full contact to the face in sparring all the time? Bare knuckles? I don't believe it. I don't believe you can do live full contact sparring all the time. That's just BS.

Quote:
There is no marketing because they have no schools, simple. They just have people that want to learn, and like to fight. Research it, there's no gimmick.

By the way OC 335, what do you train in?
There's plenty of marketing shown on the website.

I train in BJJ and have done Wrestling and dabble in MT.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0