04-20-2021, 01:29 PM   #1381
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
Thanks for the clarification! Wondering if we get the same TV broadcasters? They were making it sound like if VER spun he would have lost all those places...

We used to get Steve Matchett & David Hobbs here in the US before ESPN took over. They were fucking hilarious. I've missed them terribly and still struggle getting adjusted to the SKY broadcasters we have now. Hobbs and Matchett were magical and incredibly funny telling old war stories. This current Sky crew is too UK stiff upper lip for me!!!

One more stupid question, surely I'm wrong or someone else would have mentioned it by now. Isn't driving backwards on the track a violation? HAM sure looked like he was traveling backwards escaping the sand trap. It wasn't just a quick backward movement to get facing the correct direction. From the TV angle it sure looked like he was traveling the wrong direction for a long time

Now, I'll sit back and wait for the scHAMer crew to jump all over me
Yeah I see , yesterday evening I had the same question in mind .

And finally I Googled my question regarding HAM's 5H1TTY situation :

•FIA explain legality of Hamilton’s Imola reverse => https://www.planetf1.com/news/lewis-...reverse-legal/

All my pleasure mate ! You are very welcome at anytime !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 3
M5Rick58913.50
DrFerry6724.00