United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Garage List
  [0.00]
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpnh View Post
Yea.....Mass predictably has almost 7x the violent crime we have just across the border in NH....nothing to see here....move along

That stunt your AG pulled recently is bullshit.....who knew the AG could rewrite legislation.....

For others not familiar with the special level or retardedness that mass has......if you dont have a mass firearms license and you're found in the possession of something as simple as a component of a single piece of ammunition (brass, projectile/etc) you are guilty of a FELONY
Exactly. And honestly I can't believe that new "law" the AG passed is still in effect. I thought it would get squashed quick but I guess not.plus AR 15s have been banned from residents of Boston for years.(no gun crimes happening in Boston right) All these gun fearing idiots supporting laws that only restrict responsible law abiding citizens. Until some meth head invades their home and don't give two shits about law. I considered moving to NH a few months ago but figured the commute would kill me. The way I see it is this NH is easy on gun laws so it's assumed most people have one. With that in mind criminal are less likely to do dumb stuff knowing there's a high chance of being shot and facing a jury of ppl who are pro gun. Here it's assumed people don't have a gun so people are more inclined to do dumb stuff

The licensing is pretty stupid too. It's determined by city. So where Boston is an automatic NO concealed carry someone like me who lives 15min away from Boston is allowed to carry on boston

Cuz you know gotta restrict all those licensed gangbangers and murderers from carrying their registered firearms around causing mayhem

Last edited by EJT86; 10-26-2016 at 02:44 PM..
Appreciate 0