View Single Post
      11-07-2019, 01:28 PM   #43
Yapakanichi
Monkey Marshall
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 3.0i

I don't view myself as a smart person, or something special, so take this with a grain of salt.

I lived in California for a year. It's beautiful there. I lived 5 minutes away from Leguna Seca and loved it. Granted I didn't get out much as I was bombarded in classes. I wouldn't move back there. People seem....meh....not my cup of tea.

I live in Florida right now. Now I purposely stayed clear of Miami when choosing where to find a place to settle down. I'm 4 hours north of Miami give or take. I have been there and I'm good without it. Kinda a crazy place.

Florida is awesome. No state taxes, no emissions, and free car water for car washes when it rains.

I haven't read all the responses or know what field you are looking into, but let me say this.

Look into the Space Coast. Nasa is kapoot and commercial space exploration is happening and booming. Orlando is like 45 minutes away, the beach is right there, and many tracks are close by.

Other than snowbirds (like happening now) this place is awesome. I'm not in the Space Coast, I'm more toward Daytona. But I wanted to be there, just chose elsewhere.

Good luck to you. Taxifornia and Little Cuba aren't places you want to be if you have nice things. Another reason I stayed away from the city and urban areas. Stick to the outer cities. We have more fun.

Last edited by Yapakanichi; 11-07-2019 at 01:54 PM..
Appreciate 1