View Single Post
      05-04-2017, 03:32 AM   #237
Nivarox
Quadrex
Rep
Drives: W212 Mercedes=Benz E Class

Congrats Pens on their great win over Caps at home 3-2 . It was not until 4th game that home teams had won a game over guest teams and Pittsburgh Penguins break it with their win , great job .
As I recall, it's first ever time that 1st period have seen a goal and it's scored by Pens , they extend the gap 2-0 but guest team Caps ties the game at 2-2 . Pens has had one word to be written (pun intended) and they have done it , it's now 3-2
2nd half of the 3rd period was a reminiscent of the 1st game as Washington Capitals forced the game over Pittsburgh Penguins but Pens defended very well , blocked the shots quite neatly .Only downside I have seen for Pens is that they should find a way of minimizing turn overs in their zone other than that they showed that even without Crosby they could play and find scores

New York Rangers 4-1 Ottawa Senators ,I expected a win from home team but now New York Rangers must pick another win at home to tie the series ,I believe they can

That's great as I expected now series is 2-2 . Funny thing 4th game of the Series also ended up same as the 3rd one with an allocation of the goals

Last edited by Nivarox; 05-06-2017 at 12:49 AM..
Appreciate 0