10-20-2019, 05:27 PM   #42
kscarrol
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i, 1974 2002 Tii

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Spotted this one online while searching for new houses on the market in my area.

OK, pretty normal looking split level. Nothing to write home about. That fence needs to be mended. Let's step inside and see what's up.

OK, to each their own on the decorating. Kinda goth. I can dig the vibe. But why the mirror mounted at genital height? probably a totally reasonable explanation like midgets live here. And the kitchen sized hamper with plastic liner? Maybe a bed wetter lives here? Again, I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation. Let's move on.

Reasonable bathroom. Looks clean. Framed panty art is a bit forward but OK. Who doesn't like a good set of panties?

Another bedroom, another genital height mirror. Those midgets really like mirrors I guess.

OK, hold on. Now it's getting weird. The man-sized cage on wheels, the swing-set with 3 anchor points in the ceiling? My senses tell me something is a little off here. I think I know EXACTLY what's going on here... I've clearly stumbled across Now_Rudi 's house! I definitely NEED to know what's in that blue plastic tub....

Let's check out the lovely 3-season back porch

So yeah, sometimes you're hurting for outdoor furniture so the only sensible thing to do is to wheel in a F'ing MEDICAL GURNEY.

OK, I'm outta here!
Just imagine what you could see with a UV light!! Wait, never mind, I threw up a little bit...
Appreciate 1
DETRoadster11446.00