View Single Post
      11-21-2019, 11:30 AM   #112
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
I still have boxes with old DVD's of their stuff when they redid and released them. My wife has came so far from the sheltered life she grew up in.

Now she will watch anything I suggest to an extent...but she doesn't do "blood and guts" as I found out when I tried to get her to watch a Bruce Campbell movie.

Plus she still doesn't trust me when we are eating anything and I tell her..."It's not hot". She made that mistake once.

But she thinks black pepper is hot...meanwhile I keep Ghost Chili salsa in the fridge on a regular basis! That or Carolina Reaper Salsa.
Same here. My second wife came from a very sheltered home. She knew of particular lifestyles, but had never been around one until she met me. I was the debul. and she loved it!

Speaking of hot and spicy, I have some great stories about cutting bhut jolokias (that's ghost chili's to you and me Rusty ) and not wearing rubber gloves....then inadvertently touching various parts of the ex-wife....such as getting an eyelash out of her eye.......and other orifices that mucous is present. Let's just say there was more than one occasion screaming, crying and hearing the equivalent to a jail cell slamming shut from between her thighs took place.

PSA time: Heads up gentlemen, if you eat really spicy peppers; do not offer oral to your girl after. Trust me.
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8211.00