2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Don't say stuff like that!!

Also - don't think for a hot second we forgot
I'm distracted. Hanging with a friend during Corona Holiday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
Her name is Jen...

Dated her right after a LTR that ended badly for me. It was 2004 or 2005.
I won't go into a boring post about the relationship, but she's the only ex that I don't wish bad things on. I broke up with her b/c I was young & dumb (24ish) and wanted to date this tin redhead with big tits. Big mistake on my part. Redhead was a cheating whore.

Side note, I actually found redhead on OkCupid earlier this year & we set up a meeting (My plan was only to hate fuck her ), but she bailed out with a bs excuse so I blocked her #.

Anyway, I wish I remembered Jen's last name so I could look her up. I'm sure she got her happily ever after anyway. I know she hated me when I broke up with her. Can't really blame her.
These thing happen when we are young. That's were, "Young, Dumb and full of Cum", originates. It's a real thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
Her name was Liz.

We were in our early 30s. We hung out at the same coffee shop, and had shared many hours of conversation and revelry. One day out of the blue she asked me out to a movie. She was smart, educated, sexy, and preposterously fun. We had a heady and wonderful 8 months or so together. She was the first girl I had brought home to my family in many years.

She was driven to finish her MFA; I was taking on a lot of new responsibility in my family's business, and I wasn't adapting to the demand in a healthy way. We agreed that we were both too focused on our career goals, which was a ruse; it was our way of dodging the obvious deep connection we felt, which scared the fuck out of both of us.

She struck up a romantic relationship with her professor/advisor, and they married and had a daughter soon after. A few years later they relocated to Boston, where he's a distinguished tenured Ivy League professor of ethics and rhetoric and a published and widely cited author in his field. I've never lost a woman to a more accomplished man; that's my only comfort.
Those can be scary. I was always, "the other guy" in college until I met my now ex-wife and never really paid attention to anyone else until I met the person whom I described in the OP. In fact, I was young, dumb and full of cum but emptied quite often.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 4