View Single Post
      03-31-2020, 07:44 AM   #108
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Gas has gone down here a bit, but there are cops everywhere. Took the car out yesterday just to keep the battery charged and get everything up to temp and there were a total of zero opportunities to get on it a bit with all of our town's finest sitting in their hiding spots.
Not to ruin a good thing by discussing it, but a friends SO is a police officer here. They were told not to arrest anyone unless it was a major offense. I've been somewhat testing the waters with this. I drive like a gettaway driver 90% of the time anyway, but I have to say even I'm amazed at what the officers here are not doing. On my way in to work this morning, passed a car in the right lane doing 67 in 40 in front of an officer. He never even looked my way. I do realize this will eventually end and most likely with me getting pulled over; but....cheap gas and officers not pulling people over, I'd be a fool not to enjoy it while I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
Finally paid under $3 here. $2.69 for 93. Still nothing to rave over. It was under $1 when I got my license. I feel old woohoo!
I paid $2.43 for 93 Saturday. The girlfriend and I were talking about gas prices when we were younger. I recall $.94/gal back in the day.
Appreciate 1