CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Not to ruin a good thing by discussing it, but a friends SO is a police officer here. They were told not to arrest anyone unless it was a major offense. I've been somewhat testing the waters with this. I drive like a gettaway driver 90% of the time anyway, but I have to say even I'm amazed at what the officers here are not doing. On my way in to work this morning, passed a car in the right lane doing 67 in 40 in front of an officer. He never even looked my way. I do realize this will eventually end and most likely with me getting pulled over; but....cheap gas and officers not pulling people over, I'd be a fool not to enjoy it while I can.

Makes sense and that is what I suspected. I figured it's better not to drive like an asshat anyway because they don't want to have to interact with anyone and risk exposure. If I do end up getting pulled over it would probably be more than a warning because they would be mad for having to interact with me.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00