Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maynard View Post
totally incorrect in my case.

Sort of, but that picture is way off, not that deep.

I just got this done this AM - main thing is IT ISN'T AS BAD AS THAT PICTURE LOOKS. I gotta admit I was cringing, but it was better than expected. Not fun, but I've had a lot worse - but no, that doesn't mean cystoscopy (and don't look that one up if you DK what it is). At least I was first in line so I didn't have to hang around the plague-crowd. All thanks to my admin being totally useless - cleaning lady has been gross sick for several weeks, but our complaints about it went unheard (several of us had been locking her out of our offices over it). She finally popped positive, and I have very fragile family so I wanted to be cautious. Not a very high bar to get auth for testing - basically that direct contact, plus my usual batch of vague 'is it allergy or is this one actually a cold' symptoms. Also pays to remember that as soon as you get it done, you are formally quarantined until the results come back (unless you are a congressman) - may want to make plans or arrangements if you carry a caseload or have ongoing projects at work.
Guess it depends on who's doing the "pushing".

Now I mentioned when I posted this that my wife had something similar done for chronic migraine treatment.

It's called a Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block. They went back as far as the picture showed...but it was also X-Ray guided.

That didn't work, now she is on to Botox. 39 injections mixed between the scalp, neck, shoulders. I cringed watching them hit her temples and the spots behind her ears.