Oman
Rep
Drives: '06 AW 320i

Garage List
2006 320i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to BMW320i
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBob
I guess you just don't want to accept the fact the the Jews have been in the middle east for at least 3500 years. Fine. But they are there and you need to accept the fact that they aren't leaving. It's sad that you have such a poor understanding of world history. Is your access to information restricted in Oman?
looks like ur the one who needs to get somethings straighten up, Jews, not Israelies were in the middle east 3500 years ago, there wasnt a country called Israel before...

there are many arab countries that has more than one religion upon it, but they dont want to have thier own country...

then y dont the christians in Lebanon, Egypt and other arab countries have countries of thier own??

and i didnt say i dont accept the fact that they r there and they r not leaving (quote the reply where i say so)...

19" velocity CSL replicas staggured // Continental sport contact 2: rear: 255/35/19, Front: 235/35/19 // Blacklines // rear OEM spoiler // y-connector // 30% v-kool tint all around // Black Roof/Mirrors // H&R Sport springs // H&R TRAK+ 15mm spacers //
BMW never makes ordinary cars . . .