05-02-2021, 09:49 PM   #560
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Tesla has always attracted the Culture Separatists who endlessly attempt to push easily disproven business talking points whereas SpaceX is provides no such attractive nuisance.

One doesn't have to like Musk, Teslas, TSLA, or SpaceX to be impressed by what Musk has accomplished ... if you're principled.
Ha, very true. I don't think anyone can say shit about SpaceX because it's extremely impressive what they have accomplished and there is very little competition per se. This most recent return of astronauts from the ISS is just the beginning. I don't think anyone could have imagined the ability to re-use rocket engines and then to realize it and put it into practice with such stunning success just speaks volumes.

I can't think of anyone that matches up with Elon Musk in terms of the vast range of accomplishments he has demonstrated with such different business entities. Can't even imagine what the future will look like with that other crazy stuff he's developing with AI and Neuralink. Dude is a genius, period.
Appreciate 1
GrussGott18193.50