View Single Post
      06-14-2012, 02:53 PM   #62
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

I'm having my mid afternoon tea,

The above response was from a woman in her late 20's.
She has a master's in education, is very attractive and was a part time model and from what I can tell well adjusted.

But what should have jumped out and hit you quick to reinforce what I've been speaking about over the past few days should have been the phrase <><><><>the women give up trying to change a man for the better<><><><>

Now ask yourself this, what if you as a man were to say "the man gives up trying to change the women for the better."

As you noticed you probably can't even say that phrase out loud in your own mind. Thus the world as it stands does not treat men equally to women. But such is life and you will not be able to change it. However you may rise above it.

And by rising about this you are "bad ass"

Understand and be ok with the simple fact that you are flawed and so are all those around you. Celebrate your flaws as your strengths.

And...use her flaws to disarm her! It's called a back handed compliment. There are many but you need to be quick on your feet to get it right. Case in point
"God I wish I had the guts to wear glasses like you, but hey you rock like that."

"Not every girl can pull off that color shoe/handbag/shirt/pants/panties. But you make it look right!"

At best most women are insecure about EVERYTHING that's why they are working so hard to change you so that you too can be as unstable as them. So by this back handed comment you in your skinny jeans giggling like some freaky ass anime asian school girl will get your game up.

And as for the most powerful response in texting to make things move your way no matter how bat shit crazy her text to you? A simple "OK" 15 min after her text will do just fine!
Appreciate 0