09-28-2020, 09:07 AM   #21
David70
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4M Coupe - 13 Cadillac ATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
By some of the comments... I guess you shouldn't drive a car either, because you may get hit.
I absolutely see the benefits of this. Or just peace of mind when having work done in the house by contractors, furniture deliveries, maid service etc. The drone isn't silent and in fact the article clearly says it makes noise on purpose so you know it's there.
To each his own. I'll grab one.
All the above can be handled by a couple of cameras around or in your house (I have never had/needed a camera) and they don't scream out "YOU ARE NOT TRUSTED" like a drone flying above them.

You plan to have this drone hovering above the guy painting your house? I can't imagine being the worker dealing with this. If I was a decent painting contractor with a full schedule (most of them), I would pass on your business. If you really think you need to be there every minute watching me work because you don't trust me, then this isn't a good business relationship and you should find someone else. Also, this thing won't make it through an 8 hour day so if I do want to screw you over I just need to wait.