Thread: Yard freaks
View Single Post
      07-12-2019, 07:09 AM   #584
bosstones
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: o_0

lol...just messing w/ you. I paid a little more for the mounted sprayer. Tow-behinds of similar if not slightly larger capacity would be a cheaper route. Either way, it is definitely an easier way to go.

I just ordered:
1gal Q4+ - for those times when I need some liquid crabgrass control + other broadleaf weeds
1gal T-Zone - for broadleaf weeds excl crabgrass. It's cheaper than Q4+, too, so this will probably become my go-to for general purpose weed control
1gal Spreader Nonionic surfectant - wasn't badly priced and I forgetting to try dishsoap
2.5 gal Propiconazole - fungicide. I'm see lawn rust starting to come up in a few spots and I don't want to go thru what I did the last 2 late summer/falls in the backyard.

I'll probably put down the propiconazole and some Dimension this weekend. I'll use the later as a pre-M for broadleafs and post-M crabgrass control (which I thankfully don't have much of anymore). Tank will get its use again this weekend!

Lawn is starting to want to go dormant w/ all the heat we've been having and no rain. 1hour of impact sprinkler watering only yielded about 1/8" in my tuna cans! Wtf?! Ordered a water pressure gauge and looking into some larger throw sprinklers. Curious about BigSprinkler (mentioned by Pete/GCI) but need to measure the throw of my current impact sprinklers to see if the $ would be worth it. My yard is too big. lol