Drives: G20 M340ix; F30 328i msport

Garage List
2018 330i LCI  [0.00]
2020 G20 M340ix  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minacious View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westside Guy View Post
I used to do that years ago, now with the My BMW app you not only know it has been driven but you have a very good chance of locating it if it is still being used.
Certainly! I have it installed on my phone and have played around with it a bit, so it's there if the need ever arises.

Hell, the last time my car was at the dealership, while waiting to have my car pulled up, I saw 2 young service lads running to the parking lot to see which one is going to be the one to bring it up. I could only imagine if they had the opportunity to take it for a spin.
I had a similar experience, my car was at the dealer for a service and whilst I was waiting for it I noticed 2 young service staff drive out the dealership in my car presumably taking it for a test drive. The driver had his sunglasses on and was slouched in the seat with one arm hanging out the window - looked like he was on a Sunday pimping session!! WTF!! I hate to think what happened next
Of course I used the app to track the car and later spoke to the service manager about my concerns.
Appreciate 1