View Single Post
      04-13-2020, 09:12 AM   #47
strohw
Captain
Rep
Drives: 19 Versys 1000, 20 KTM 690 SMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conissah View Post
I've been in the Alfa's and man oh man, I fell in love. Both the Giulia and Stelvio are beautiful vehicles, but I see that you said you're worried about reliability. If it's any consolation, I had a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 100k miles and towed with it quite often, no issues whatsoever. I loved that thing, so much in fact that my next vehicle WILL either be an SRT Jeep or an SRT Durango. I have no hesitation to get another one. I think you should consider the SRT Jeeps tbh. They are good inside, albiet not Audi / BMW / Merc levels, but they're also not as expensive. They have a great ACC system, the ZF8 is brilliant, they tow very very well, and do 0-60 in a hair over 4 seconds. Plus that 6.4L V8 sounds wicked.
Jeep SRT with a few options is mid 70k which is more than the ones you listed. Though it is also x5 sized, not the compact size of the others listed.

The Durango SRT starts 6K cheaper than the Jeep but they're being sneaky with that pricing. They pulled out the soft touch plastics and most of the upper end safety tech and put them into packages. Once you option those then they're the same price. On this one you trade a better Jeep package for a 3rd row or 10cuft of storage. I think the color options on the Durango are more fun.
Appreciate 0