08-08-2019, 12:48 PM   #28
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
sooo what is the advantage of racedeck flooring?
I had epoxy flooring done and it's just not as nice at least in my opinion. it's just a cosmetic look. especially works well when you setup your garage like a lounge or where you spend most of your time. i'm gonna use the 3rd bay area for a lounge with a couple of couches and a TV on the wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPOWER5266 View Post
I cant wait to see how this goes. As for stuff to hang on the wall, I have a bunch of poster from the CCA and events I have been to on my garage walls.

IMG_6800 by Nick Wood, on Flickr

IMG_6840 by Nick Wood, on Flickr
see...now that looks great! i'm wondering if I should do a border or some stripes on the wall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickdeep View Post
Looking good! As for wall hanging, I just have a BMW M flag and a Subaru Flag (for the wife).

Really interested to see how the floors come out
i'm trying to decide which banner to go with. I'll have to get the cabinets up and installed to see how much space I have available. I do have the outside walls too I need to think about
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0