View Single Post
      02-03-2020, 11:21 AM   #19
floridaorange
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

It was really beautiful there, amazing views and nice locals. It's got volcanos and rainforests, we stayed at St James Club Bay Resort.

The water there on the island at our resort was the freshest best tap water I have ever had. Amazing food, super farm fresh...

There's a French Island 60 miles off the coast that has peaked my interest - definitely check it out - https://instagram.com/martiniquetour...=1c0olnkmvkjc7 (Martinique)

There are two airports in St Lucia, try to fly in to the airport closer to your hotel - the drivers drive fast and it's a bit of a wild ride due to the mountains and all the turns. One side of the island is calm small waves, the other side is ferocious waves and cliffs like I had never seen before, worth going to see while there!

The other trip I've done not far from their was staying on a catamaran with The Moorings - in the British Virgin Islands - Tortola. That was incredible and I hope to go back.

If you want an amazing resort and beach - and not loads of adventure - Punta Cana - Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe - get the club premium upgrade! The weather in Punta Cana is incredible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.
Appreciate 1