12-20-2020, 12:56 PM   #35
fiveohwblow
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15, E46 & M3, F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdM5 View Post
Guys, can we please stop with this silly Max vs. Lewis and Merc vs. RB nonsense?

It makes me lose my appetite for this great forum. F1 is not a Man United vs. Liverpool or Lakers vs. Celtics kind of sport.

Me, I respect all drivers on the grid. Even the last one of them has super human skills and balls bigger than anyone of us here.

Please stop trolling and have an open mind. Remenber we could be entering another golden era of F1 from 2022 onwards with the likes of Hamilton, Verstappen, Leclerc, Russel, Ricciardo, Sainz, Norris, Perez etc, probably all at competitive teams.
While I wholeheartedly agree, this seems par for the course with all sports. Affinity for color, person, location makes them choose a team for their own, then confirmatory bias kicks in. Next step is wait for someone to challenge said biased personal decision and attack other side with paramount levels of testosterone filled combat (verbal or physical) all the while those actually ‘doing’ the sport couldn’t be bothered with most of this barbaric and unending human behavior.

I too wish for “my team” BS to disappear, but you and I are the few and far between.
Appreciate 3
EdM54066.00
MKSixer34184.50
minn1914037.50