View Single Post
      10-19-2020, 03:26 PM   #65
GOLDENDUSt86
Private
Egypt
Rep
Drives: f30 320i 2016

Back to car's that don't break down, back to Toyotas 😐
To all whom it may concern, pay one day and download all the stuff you need, and upload it here, I'll do that in the nearest convenience,
And as for realoem, it's surely in it's way so do that too
Another note, BMW, while it has the right to do so on basis of IP law, they're actually losing not so many customers (basically youtube diyers and bimmerpost ppl etc) whom do support a larger section of their customers fixing thier cars.
And by doing so, they are discouragingly ppl who don't want to be ripped off from buying BMWs.
BMW here in Egypt as in all parts of the world has a bad reputation for breaking down, specialy here where it's hot and many problems regarding cooling system occur, and I'm the only one in my friends who owns a BMW, owing to the fact that I'm a cat guy thanks to the late newtis and realoem sites, some of them were encouraged to own BMWs , actually two bought it new, and another was asking me a couple of days ago about a used one he wants to buy, and he told me (if it broke down I'm counting on you). The reason behind that is that dealerships , they screw u up on purpose , rip you off and at some instances delay necessary repairs so you have to pay lumps of money in the future (as the trans oil life time thing).
But at the end of the day its still can be fixed, download all the stuff for your car. I know it's not everything.
Ah , and one thing I really hated about my brother's Merc w204 is that I can never find a part number, bad move BMW 😔

Ah one more thing, I predict that newtis won't be up and running for long, they delete all the data before the next year, so hurt up ppl
Appreciate 0