View Single Post
      01-09-2014, 08:22 AM   #48
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Year's_End View Post
I can respect that. It looks like they're taking two different approaches at this point... same class of car, just a different form of expression.

M will probably continue doing what they've always done. Take an already classically proportioned template, dress it up a bit so those "in the know" will get it, but don't overdo it. It's sort of expected as to what we're going to see these days. Which is fine, but I'm a bit tired of the recipe. (For the record, I would still sell a kidney for an M4)

I just like the level of detail in the RC-F. It's rare that I get so emotionally caught up in a car's design. I like to break it down and analyze it from chin to tail, so this has given me a lot to work with.

The FRS in my sig is my ideal GT86 if I was going to get one. Was dead set on basically replicating the guy below's build, but I think I'm going to be getting a 2015 Stang if the drive turns out to be promising. Decisions, decisions...
Ok after seeing the video, it definitely looks better than static pictures. But I still stand by the fact that I think the fenders look squished, and the headlights are just disproportionally small. Oh and no MT is also a deal breaker for me anyway haha.

Yea I'm keeping a close eye on the BRZ. Too many rumors about the power bump during LCI so I'm definitely not in any hurry to get one. They are enticing to me because neither of my 2 cars average more than 20mpg haha. I've really warmed up to the Mustang (although I'm still not 100% sure about the rear bumper), but it doesn't make sense for me to have 2 big V8 coupes. So I'm looking to go completely opposite end of the spectrum... or dream about a Porsche haha
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0