Combatcrew2
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G29 Z4

Fuse box location!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitew View Post
I just got my 2020 Z4 M40i and too am trying to figure out how to power a BlackVue dash cam from the fuses in trunk. I'll be using a Power Magic battery to power the parking mode. There room in the trunk where the battery sits for this extra battery. Just can figure out yet how to run the wire from the trunk to the cabin where I'll route it behind the window and door trim.

Attached are some photos of car, trunk space under carpet panel and the right side fuse box. Also is a fuse chart (a work in progress). Any changes or suggestions are welcome.
Hi guys brand new here. You actually have the clear answer on your diagrams. The fuse box you need to access for the power to the camera is mounted BELOW the glove compartment not in the boot. There are 2 screws to remove then you get access to the fuse box. If you look on your posted diagrams the right hand side box has a fuse No F46 that is the power to your 12v power socket. I found a picture of the 2 screws. When I find it again I will post it here.

Seems I’m too stupid to add photos yet sorted it now see other post - if you have downloaded your drivers guide onto tablet or phone, go into it and search fuses. The screws and panel are shown there. I will have a go and respond shortly.

Last edited by Combatcrew2; 03-14-2020 at 02:54 PM.. Reason: Extra info
Appreciate 0