View Single Post
      09-14-2020, 09:23 PM   #14
Darth One
drunk poster
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS | E46 M3

I have a lot better luck with service advisors than sales advisors. Not making any judgments or assumptions as to why, it’s just my experience. They also tend to stick around longer. But either way I guard and cultivate those relationships like any valued business relationship. It’s paid off in them going to bat for me with HQ, looking the other way on mods, discounts, and freebies. Hope y’all find your SA ‘soulmates’ and never let them go.

My Porsche sales advisor has gone to bat for me on GT car allocations and come through, as well as basically made everything i want happen on other cars, special orders, invites to Porsche events with comps, etc. Our relationship has evolved from me squeezing him for every dollar, to me trusting that he’ll give me the best deal he can (he ends up competitive on normal Porsche cars and at-MSRP on the high-demand GT’s. I’m totally good with that). In return i am loyal to him and send him referral business. What i like is that i know I’m small potatoes compared to the ridiculous money floating around the area, but he still prioritizes me.

My Mclaren SA is a newer relationship, but it’s evolving the same way. This is why I’m going to look at these brands before the others. Yes, it’s partially because of the cars, but the relationship is a big part of it too.

I had a great BMW guy locally but lost touch with him. Unfortunately i don’t see myself buying a new BMW any time soon because i hate the direction they’re going in, but i hope i can find the right one if i come back to the franchise. Preferably someone with great legs
Appreciate 1
shadowfax1289.00