09-22-2019, 08:54 AM   #693
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosstones View Post
Unfortunately for me, it has been raining (medium to hard) almost all day this weekend so far. I haven't been able to do anything aside from dropping my mow height to 2.5" on Friday night. Wanted to get down to 2" then run the thatcher in some areas, core aerate, thrown down fert and a cocktail of fungicide & humic acid, and overseed but not happening this weekend and I doubt I'll have time to do anything until next weekend. My fall window is closing. I may just core aerate, fert/cocktail, and overseed the lawn at this point. Maybe even only cover some of the backyard instead of all of it.
Yep I had plans to do a lot this weekend but it was pretty windy and threatening to rain all day yesterday, with more of the same this morning. Too windy to use a spreader or sprayer. Well, at least I got to fertilize the palm trees, tabebuiaa, gardenia, Italian cypress and juniper yesterday.

Has anyone used Yard Mastery .172% Dithiopyr as a pre-emergent? LCN recommends fall application here to suppress crab grass and some other weeds that sprout up in fall / winter. I bought a 50 lb. bag from his site to try. Should provide with me 2 applications.
bosstones1144.00