c1pher
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
Rep
Drives: All of them

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
Interesting, don't think anyone around here has any left unless you wait for 2021 model year. Still... I'm too cheap to pay sticker

Plus no manual on the C8 bothers me a lot. Maybe, some day, once they show up on the used market, I could see myself overlooking the fact its auto only if I found a great deal on one... but I dunno.

Right now I'm leaning towards keeping it or if I to sell maybe get a Model 3. Totally different experience, practically no maintenance, no issues with it sitting for long periods of time and they seem to hold their value pretty well. I mean shit most of the used ones on the market are listed for MORE than a brand new one.

Thought about that too, but I dunno if I change I want something totally different. Plus I honestly don't need anymore power.
I was always a manual guy too, but owning a BMW DCT and Porsche PDK along with DC traffic has shifted my thinking. If it works even as close to Porsche’s PDK, which most reviews seem to indicate, it will be best of both worlds. I drive in manual mode most of the time unless I’m in traffic.
Appreciate 1