10-24-2019, 03:04 PM   #56
kscarrol
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i, 1974 2002 Tii

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
The mystery has been solved by one of my inquisitive employees! He Googled the address and found a hit for it on the WA State Secretary of State website with a registered business. The business name lead nowhere but the names of the business owners were there. Googled those and found yet another business under one of the names and this time it had a website listed. Went to that website via my phone (we were at work when this went down, giggling like little girls) and OMG.

It's a BDSM B&B. You rent out various themed rooms depending on your kink persuasion and "vacation" there for an evening with a spouse, friend, hooker, whatever. The place is full on equipped and appears to be very professionally run. The website shows all the things that the listing agent said need to be moved before a showing, and its a lot. They have a full on doctor's office set up in the basement with more equipment that my wife has AT HER LEGITIMATE MEDICAL PRACTICE. They also host all manner of themed party nights. Crazy crazy stuff going down in that house. I'd love to chat up one of the neighbors. That shit cant be quiet on a hoppin' Saturday night.
Link? Asking for a friend...
Appreciate 5
upstatedoc7555.50
King Rudi13152.00
vreihen1614886.50
DETRoadster11446.00