01-23-2017, 09:51 AM   #13
AW335TT
Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: a car

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy
It boils down to parenting. Doesn't matter how rich you are if your parents are AWOL. I just watched an American Greed episode recently. It was about twin brothers that started a pain killer dispensary in Florida. The show interviewed the father and I just a wanted to reach through the TV and smack him. No accountability on his two sons being out of control at a young age. Just had the attitude that his kids were just being boys. And he had the gall to say he didn't know at what point his kids went down the wrong path.
Have to disagree about the parenting part. I think it boils down to the individual. If he/she is a piece of shit than he/she is a piece of shit, parenting only goes so far. I know ppl who had absentee parents, parents who drank a lot, etc who grew up to be very good people.. I also know ppl that had good parents, that grew up to be idiots that made a ton of bad decisions. It all comes from the person. YES, good parenting is important but it only goes so far.. I dont agree with blaming the parents for the dumb things their teens do.

I think I have amazing parents and I think they did a very good job at raising me and my brother. I made a couple dumb choices in my early 20s.. nothing to crazy but if I was as famous as Bieber, it would have been on the news lol. I would never in a million years blame my parents for my choices.