View Single Post
      08-30-2019, 07:01 AM   #1
Paul567
Rep
Drives: Nissan Sentra 2005

Question Go-Kart for a beginner

Hi there! I’ve got a question about kid’s go-karts. My son is getting 8. He is so hyperactive that's why I decided to buy him his first go-kart. Does anyone have this toy? I want to buy it for my boy but I don’t know how good and safe it is. I found several brands that are popular and the price is fair. Seems like my boy will like go-kart. But it’s better to read the feedbacks from people who already get it. So what brand would you recommend? Thanks in advance.

Thanks everybody to join this conversation, now I'd like to share my opinion. Just wanna add my point after searching. Now there are many offers with fast delivery, warranty, convenient payment services. For example, we found great offers at KidsATVSale https://www.kidsatvsale.com/kids-go-karts/ They are almost the same but there are some differences. We chose Razor Dune electric go-kart due to good feedbacks. It has a powerful motor, it's easy to ride and there's a parents control.
Yeah, my son is into racing and karting so he'd like the gift. We've got a spacious park nearby with smooth runways so there'll be no probs to check it out enjoying the ride! I'm searching for some local clubs now. If my boy likes riding a go-kart, I'll take him to the classes to have fun with friends.

Last edited by Paul567; 09-09-2019 at 01:53 AM.. Reason: extra
Appreciate 0