View Single Post
      10-02-2020, 11:33 AM   #1220
twin fed
Doc Brown
Rep
Drives: 2016 MG MT M2

Wow I never thought a post about a free pair of Vans could get so out of hand, lol.

Listen... I have been wearing Vans since the 80's and throughout the 90's WHEN I SKATED daily. Now I am in my 40's and don't really have the time to skate or feel like killing myself. But I still basically dress the same (albeit more with the current style) and still wear Vans till they fall off my feet. Just like I still snowboard, but don't throw myself off 20ft kickers anymore in fear of getting hurt when shit goes wrong. I liked Green Day before Dookie and Sublime when Stand By Your Van came out. And I still listen to that stuff plus The Beastie Boys (since '85), Bad Religion, The Decendents, The Bouncing Souls, ect. Yeah I own a house and drive a BMW, but does that make me a poser, FUCK NO! I know how I grew up and where I came from. I hang out with some kids in their mid 20's and they listen to all that stuff I listened to when I was their age recognize how awesome I am that I am still basically the same person.

Shoe's do not define a person.

MY $.02

Appreciate 3
King Rudi13159.00