General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
next F1 race topic is yours then mate..
you ll be on the track i guess?
My friend ,I'll let the *Spa-Francorchamps* topic/thread also in your hands . I can see you're doing it very well

Ohhhh...I would love to go @Spa (80 min. from my home) but with my 24/7 big responsibility at the company it's impossible for me .
Over there (Spa) and the Belgian Ardennes , the nature ,little rivers ,and the countless twisty roads through the forests are just fantastic to drive .My ///M3 @8200 rpm's loves it over there and on the track as well

As you guys clearly can see why I'm a die-hard fan from MAX is because I'm following MAX already when he was only 4 at the kart track from Genk , where he showed us his unbelievable driver skills . MAX won everything !
Max is born in Hasselt (Belgium) 15 min. from my home.He always said ..I'm born to race !
And what MAX showed us in the last 2 years is only the beginning , the Honda-spec4 motor test results are really promising regarding power (HP) output !
I believe in him...

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 3
yco5720.50
MKSixer34171.50
Poiseuille5362.00