View Single Post
      09-06-2018, 11:30 AM   #116
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf 335 View Post
Problem here is that you "persuaded her for 8 months", you should have know after two weeks max.

Second problem is that you accepted going out with her after her guy bailed out.

Third problem is you planned to go "putt-putt". Who the fuck does that shit unless you're two 18 yr olds.

Hope you learned from that experience.
Yeah.....there were no problems with this situation at all. Feel free to re-read the original post. There was no love loss as I had no intent in trying to wife her. She was cute, that was it. As for pursuing her, not persuading, it was a simple text here or there in between my encounters with other ladies. It's not as if I didn't talk to anyone else for 8 months in hopes that she would give me the time of day. I think you have the entire situation completely misconstrued. There were no problems or mistakes made by myself in this entire encounter. As for mini-golf, perhaps read the entire thread. I have never had any problems with the ladies.

I'll overlook the asinine comments made because I'm in a good mood today and refuse to go on a reign of terror. The only thing I learned from this experience is that she was self absorbed. The fact that you feel that you have any insight to offer me is laughable.

Last edited by King Rudi; 09-06-2018 at 11:37 AM..
Appreciate 3
Wolf 3352340.50
MKSixer34184.50