Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [9.74]
Quote:
Originally Posted by flybigjet View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstein55 View Post
Apparently they doubled the numbers of the first edition trims and its still sold out!

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/07/21/...ction-doubled/
Ford is going to make a MINT on these things.

It's sort of weird-- the car isn't released yet, not much more than teasers and computer generated photo's have been seen by the public, and everyone's going nutty over it.

I've had several friends and neighbors already put down their $100 deposit on it-- and a few of them aren't even SUV people and at least a couple are the "vehicles are transportation, not a love affair" types.

Huh.
Agreed. I mentioned earlier that a Bronco is almost the polar opposite of the capabilities I want my vehicle to have... I hate even having my sunroof shade open never mind taking the roof and doors off; and the closest I get to going off road is the Cross Bronx Expressway. Having an ability to participate HDPE is nice; and I drive 30k miles a year so I value highway cruising. This is not the profile of a Bronco buyer. All this being said even I feel the pull of the Bronco! I have noticed myself actually trying to justify how I can fit it into my life. lol I blame phenomenon on great design. It's clear to everyone that Ford got it right.