View Single Post
      01-21-2021, 12:29 AM   #27
Rob_G77
Major
Rep
Drives: Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo2112 View Post
Yep. We picked up the 21 Supra back in November. I wanted a Z4, contacted my dealer, and they had no allocations and no timeframe they'd recieve one. We've had 8 or so BMWs in the last 14 years; this is the first Toyota I've ever bought. Local dealer had one incoming, and it was in my driveway within a week. The wife says it was just a BMW with a $20k discount.

Still love my Bimmers. Our other daily is a 17 440i. Supra is a fine automobile. The one thing I really appreciated in buying the Supra (as a long-time BMW buyer) was the lack of nickel-and-diming on accessories. The 3.0 Premium version of the Supra basically comes already loaded, including about $15k in options that BMW would charge separately for. There's only one option available, the "driver-assistance" package, which gives you the complete suite of Safety Tech. I really wish BMW would do this, honestly.
You can't add $15K in options for a Z4 M40i. There's 2 options which are driving assistance and the Premium package and the price is around $5k Cdn. All the other options come standard as part of the M Performance package.

Rob
Appreciate 0