View Single Post
      05-01-2020, 05:50 PM   #170
M_Six
Free Thinker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MB GLC300 4matic

Went to Walmart today for the first time in two weeks. Vast improvement over last time. Just about everyone wearing a mask. Saw two college age kids w/o masks who were yakking on their phones, which makes it worse, and one guy just strolling around w/o a mask. Then as I was leaving, I saw a guy in his late 70's to early 80's talking with a greeter and he didn't have a mask. Not only is he a danger to himself, but at that age he could easily have friends in nursing homes and might even be in an assisted living facility himself, and therefore a good candidate to be a carrier. That said, there hasn't been a report of any new cases in the county in a couple of days.

Tried to stop by a burger place around 11:30 to grab lunch, but the line of cars was backed up into the street. Just as well, I guess. I can live without the junk food.

One bit of good news, there's a local bar/restaurant here that makes incredible ribs and other dinners. They're finally opening for curbside delivery next week. Looking forward to good ribs again.

"Life is uncertain, eat bacon now."
-UncleWede
Appreciate 2
wdb4736.50