View Single Post
      01-18-2021, 10:59 AM   #118
rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

I have an account but no friends. Deleted everyone 3 years ago. I couldn't take all the look at me, opinions, lack of fact checking before posting, vaguebooking, etc. I've kept my account only because I deal with a few business that use that as their webpage.

unluky I thought I was going to miss out on announcements like you talked about with someone passing. Once people I was close to and actually saw or spoke to in person saw I was off fb, they actually started texting me pictures or letting me know when an important event happened in their life. Prior to this, they expected me to see it on fb and find out that way.

I had quite a few "friends" but the majority of them I wouldn't hang out with or even share personal details of my life so why was I "friends" with them? I stopped posting because of this and people I work with on my page. If I want someone to know what I'm doing I will text them or tell them the next time I see them. I don't feel the need to broadcast it to 95% of the people I had as "friends" who really don't give a shit what I'm doing and vice versa.

Why are people deleting what's app and going to signal?
Appreciate 0